Maicey is a witch-she loved having a green face. We actually got her a different witch costume but her pettiskirt came in the mail she put together this.
Gage is a phantom. It was so funny when he put the costume on he said, "Mom, I always wanted a dress!" Since then his friend informed me it is not a dress but a robe-my bad-
Vi is Rapunzel. She originally wanted the long wig you buy at the store but I could not bring myself to spend $20 on it. I came up with this for her and it works. It was originally touching the ground per Violet's request but she soon realized it was hard to get around in.
The kiddos really wanted me and Jordan to dress up for Halloween. Jordan decided to humor them and I improvised with the leftover blood. The kids thought it was awesome!
Maicey is pretty proud of the mole we created on her nose. I love her crossed eyes.
1 comment:
Holy cow Alish! Way to go on the wig! She looks adorable. I love Maicey's style and Gage is awesome as always. Cute pics. Miss you guys!!
Post a Comment