I was downstairs with Violet early Tuesday morning watching her amuse herself as she crawled in and out of a tall hamper. She had tipped over and bonked her head on the entertainment center and let out a whimper. I picked her up to comfort her and noticed there was blood on my hands, as I looked at her head there was a gaping cut. I walked her upstairs and told Jordan I think she needed stitches. Jordan looked at it (half sleeping) and said,"Oh it's not too bad it will just scab over." Are you kidding me. I told him did you see the cut it is deep. We had to laugh at his reaction to her cut as I dialed the doctors phone number. Anyways we got her in and the doctor decided to do staples since it was on the back side of her head. I felt so sorry for Vi as I held her hand but she is so tough. The doctor was shocked when he numbed the area (with a huge needle) and Violet did not even make a sound, the nurse kept asking her if she was okay and she would nod. Putting in the 7 staples was a little more painful as she did have a few tears toward the end. I can't believe Violet's high pain tolerance, when her head starts to hurt she will say, "I don't like my owie on my head anymore." Then I will give her medicine. We love our tough little Vi. *there may be gory photos*
14 years ago
3 comments:
Oh Jordan... he cracks me up! I was laughing so hard when I read his reaction. Poor ViVi. She is a tough little girl!!
PS- Nice table! That's way better then any table you can buy at a store. Looks very sturdy.
violet i hope you are feeling better and you head is healing sorry you got hurt we love you so much and miss you hugs and kisses
Poor little Vi...hope she is on the mend.
Post a Comment