Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Handy Man!




I have been wanting a picnic table for the kids for time now but have never done anything about it. My Sweet Husband put his handy skills together and in two days built the most heavy duty perfect picnic table. Our kids love it and when it gets warmer outside it will stay out there for picnics and projects for them. Thanks Dad for all you do!!

6 comments:

Annette Jones said...

jordan that is a great picnic table you do great work what lucky kids to have you for a dad. we love and miss you guys

Camrin said...

I have been wanting a table like that for years for my kids. I haven't bought one because they are all just cheap. I'm sure you know what I mean if you have been looking too.
Can Jordan make one for us??? I wish I could pay someone who lived a little closer. Ha Ha. Maybe one day. I will keep dreaming. Congrats on the new table! :)

Danila said...

What a great picnic table! I know someone else who has wanted one for awhile now! hint hint...

Mel said...

That is so cool! How fun for the kids to have one their size.

Torrey said...

Just remembered that it is Jordan's Birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!!!

Monique said...

That is a great table! Is Jordan taking orders for more?:)