Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!









































Hope everyone had a good easter!
We had a good time together going to a community easter egg hunt! They of course loved dying the eggs and when I pryed the eggs away they continued painting the cartons.They would have had more eggs to decorate but Mom forgot to set the timer and whoops the eggs kinda exploded all over. The kids were so excited to see that the easter bunny had left eggs scattered all over the yard when they woke up. Gage informed me that they weren't even hiding and it was easy, so I guess next time the easter bunny will have to make it harder!

6 comments:

Annette Jones said...

looks like they had fun painting the eggs and i love all their expressions on their faces i miss and love you all so much

Tami said...

Hey I like Maicey's bangs she looks younger and very very cute!! Dillon didn't reconize her!! he thought she was Violet!! haha. Dillon wants Maicey to know he got a key lime dino webkins toy, a kite and a ring pop for easter. See you very soon.

Monique said...

Everyone looks like they had such a great time! Maicey is looking all grown up with her new stylish bangs, I almost didn't recognize her at first.

Torrey said...

I like how their hands are the same color of the eggs!! Nice. Glad you guys had a fun Easter! Oh and I too like Maicey's bangs, very cute!

shamanda said...

I have to comment on the bangs too. They are way cute. Who's idea was it? See ya soon Cali's only like a month and a half away.

Bank On It said...

Violet looks like Cindy-Lou-Who in her nightgown and pigtails!