Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Jordan/Daddy!





Today Jordan turned 28, he is creepin closer and closer to thirty. Man where does time go, we were just talking about that the other day and man since we've been married it has flown. Now that Maicey is in school I think it will go even faster.

I wanted to wish Jordan a Happy Birthday! You are such a wonderful husband and dad. We love You and are so thankful for you and all you do.

Jordan had to go into work today so we were able to have breakfast, lunch, and sing to him. I made his favorite chocolate cake for dessert.

6 comments:

Tami said...

Happy Birthday, don't worry 30 isn't that bad!! we have Jordan's B-day marked on our calendar so Dillon was asking if you were having a party and if he was invited? he loves a good party!! Oh & love the picnic table very cool & handy! Miss Ya

Danila said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! I actually really knew it was your birthday today before I even read the blog. Jaidyn looked at our calendar and came to me and said "mom, who's Jordan?" I said he's our cousin, "why?" She said "oh, because I guess it's his birthday today, it's on our calendar" I realized that we really need to get together more often, Jaidyn needs to know who her cousin Jordan is!

Love ya! Have a wonderful birthday!

Annette Jones said...

wish we could have been there for your birthday glad you had a great one we love and miss you all see you this summer.

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! Hope you have a great one. Don't be wishing that you were 30 just yet, cause when you do turn it just all goes down hill from there!

ronda said...

Happy birthday Jordan! miss you guys

Bank On It said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! I can't believe you're as old as me! Don't worry-I'm scared to turn 30, too.