Thursday, August 27, 2009

California

We love our traditional Jones summer reunion at California. We have been staying at this particular KOA ever since I was a little kid. It has tons of fun activities for the kiddos. Everyone in my family was able to come this year except for Paul and Jordan, that means a total of 20 kids nine and under, it was a little crazy but definitely worth it. I just want to thank my Mom and Dad for keeping this tradition going.













The next few pictures were taken at a local park in San Diego. Ty and Tor and I went there on our free day and took the kids. Thanks for driving me and the kids we love the travel with you guys.












My Brown Eyed Boy.







Gage loved to get Ethan to laugh. Gage would get it really rockin for him.






Well, the park did what it was supposed to do.

Catching some rays! Oh the kids LOVED the beach. Maicey was into finding seashells and sand dollars, Gage was found digging in the sand, and Violet was running away from the waves with Sienna.


The kids were all over these "slugs" (I believe they are called)

As you can see Violet wasn't so sure about them.



Craft time with Grandma. Grandma had tons of fun crafts for the kids to do.








Add Image

3 comments:

Cara Cummings said...

I loved the picture of all the kids asleep. SO uncomfortable to sleep in the car, I guess it doesn't phase them. I think they were snails...slugs don't have shells. We used to play with those all the time too. Unfortunately we liked to kill them off by pouring salt on them. They bubbled. Cool but Cruel at the same time!

Annette Jones said...

these are great pictures of cal trip cant wait for next year.

Bank On It said...

That pic of all of them asleep is crackin' me up! Love it!