Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bundy Reunion

I was able to go to the annual Bundy Reunion. We had a good time, the kids enjoyed the races, the merry-go-round and the dance. They have a dance on one of the nights with a band and the kids had so much fun, I was even able to get quite a workout trying out some of their line dances. It is pretty cool seeing how many people come (this year we had over 1000 people attend)and it all started with my Great-Great Grandparents and their nine children, quite amazing it is still going strong.




Best Buds


















Gage and Canyon were so cute, I found them bugging a stink bug. I asked them why they were holding their nose and they said that the older boys said they will stink if you squash them.

4 comments:

Cara Cummings said...

What a great legacy!

Annette Jones said...

what cute pictures and great memories we love all our grand kids they are the best

Rawson Family said...

Your a Bundy? It looks like you all has a lot of fun. Great pic's.

Bank On It said...

Good times at the Bundy reunion! I remember going to that-the dances were fun! I can't believe how many people go-that's crazy!