Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of School!

 Gage-1st Grade
 Maicey-3rd Grade
Violet-Kindergarten

     School has officially begun here in Idaho and although I am looking forward to a schedule, I will miss my kiddos being home all day. Today is the beginning of a new chapter for Jordan and I, as all three of our kids are in school. The extra three hours I get are already taken for some well needed studying. We can't believe our little Vi is old enough for school and we are excited to see her grow and learn. The kids have already met their teachers and were excited (but a little tired) this morning.

**update- Maicey says she has the nicest teacher and a comfy couch that she can read on.
                Gage said, "school is longer than I thought, we didn't even do math"
                Violet was super excited she was so big she said, "I want to stay in school forever."

1 comment:

Annette Jones said...

the kids look so grown up we love them so much have fun in school