Sunday, January 25, 2009

*ICE FISHING*

We had a great time ice fishing this last weekend with Corey and Mary Ann. Except for the boys, this was our first time so we didn't really know what to expect. It was snowing all morning huge snowflakes but Jord was able to take off so we took our chance. The kids loved it and were such good sports, Maicey and Gage were even able to reel in their own fish! Every time I turned around Violet was munching on snow, not the nice fresh snow but the already stomped in snow. Maicey and Gage especially loved playing (tormenting) the fish after they were caught, they would hold them until they wiggled and then they would drop them. Their favorite thing to do was tease Violet by putting the fish right up to her face until she screamed in horror. Jordan had to get a picture of me in his Elmer Fud hat, not too stylish but hey it kept me warm.

7 comments:

Torrey said...

Oh my goodness- Jordan and Corey aren't wearing any gloves!! Their hands must have been freezing!

I've gone ice fishing once and I was terrified standing next to my Dad on such thin ice, but that ice looks nice and thick! You got a lot of cute pictures of the kids.

Oh and SWEET looking hat Lisha-boo!

GrandmaLori said...

You both are making awesome memories as a family! These are the times that your kids will remember when they are older.

Love ya!!

P.S. I agree with Torrey, That is a sweet hat!!!

ronda said...

You all look so cold looks like you have alot of fun up there. I like the snow its so pretty. it snowed here today but it always melts. the kids are growing up so fast they are so cute. Its always nice to see all the pictures luv ya

Annette Jones said...

it looks like you guys are having a blast. cute pictures of my idaho kids looks scary on the ice be careful love you

Monique said...

Wow! I'm impressed! I don't think I could do that without a cabin with a warm crackling fire very close by. Looks like you all had a lot of fun though.

Bank On It said...

Holy smokes that looks cold! No wonder I've never gone up there to visit my mom!

Doty6strong said...

That looks fun.I've always wanted to go Ice fishing, looks cold.