Thursday, January 22, 2009

Violets Singing!



Violet loves Strawberry shortcake, pretty much from the time she wakes up to the moment she goes to sleep it is either asking for a strawberry movie, playing with her strawberry doll, or singing her songs from the movies. In this video Violet is singing "Strawberry Jammin"


I remember when I was little I was always singing, my brothers and sisters would get annoyed and tell me to be quiet. My dad would always tell them that I can sing if I want because it means I am happy.


I am glad that Violet demonstrates her happiness by singing and I think something so little as singing if you are happy should never be hushed. Keep singing Vi, we love it!


4 comments:

Torrey said...

haha that is the cutest thing ever! It was very clear what she was saying too! I like how she sings at the top of her lungs and doesn't hold back. You sing it ViVi! :)

Annette Jones said...

good job violet you are a great singer and i'm glad you like strawberry shortcake i think she is cute too send grandma some more songs we love you

Cami said...

That is so funny! Sounds like she was kind of saying something about Gavin. Can she sing popcorn popping?

shamanda said...

Holy cow it's Lishie re-incarnated. I bet Maicey and Gage probably don't tell her to shut up like we told you to. That is so cute, it gave me a good laugh while at work.