Thursday, January 22, 2009

Substitute Teaching.

Well I started substitute teaching on Jordan's days off. So far I have done the elementary and middle school, I almost signed up for a high school class but I chickened out and it was already taken. It is nice to get out and get a feel for my degree. The kids love the one on one time with Jordan and all the things they get away with when dad's in charge.

4 comments:

Doty6strong said...

Good for you Lish. I am sure you've got to be loving it. I need to give my brain a dusting off too!

Mel said...

Very brave! But good for you. I don't blame you for not wanting to do HS. I remember how subs were treated when I was in HS and I'm sure it's only gotten worse. But in the younger grades, the subs were always fun.

Annette Jones said...

good job alisha enjoy love you

Bank On It said...

That's so cool Alisha! Don't be chicken to do high school. They're just a bunch of little punks! You can take 'em! I'd be too scared to do middle school.