Today is Gager's first day of preschool and boy is he excited. After he got dressed he said, "Mom do I look bigger." Three other moms from church and I are putting together a preschool where we each take turns at each others houses. They get to go two times a week and each of us have them at our house only two times per month. I am excited because I have had good intentions of doing preschool at home with my kids but you know how easy it is to get sidetracked if it is not set in stone. Well now i can put some of my preschool degree to use and Gage will have fun with his friends.
Gage is my little singer and this morning I heard him singing a song he made up, it went:
"I going to preschool, I going to preschool--YOO HOO!"
4 comments:
Wow Gager you look so big! I can't believe he is going to preschool already. Sounds like it should be a lot of fun! What a handsome little boy!
Gage I'll bet you have a great time at preschool you look like you have grown alot of inches. we love you
Kids are so funny, it makes you wonder what they think about all day!!, Dillon came home the other day and told me he thought his bus was going to take him to St. George, and he was just gonna tell the driver to drop him off at his Gma Smith's!! Goofy Kid.
Man, I wish your lived closer so you could teach my daughter. I didn't realize you were a preschool licensee. How awesome is that!!!
Check out my blog for details...you've been tagged!
Have a great day. :)
Post a Comment