Sunday, September 21, 2008

Surprise Visitors!

Excited to see Grandma and Grandpa

Maicey a cowgirl for our ward party.


Gage loves watching Grandma play her game-it tuckered him out.

We are not afraid to be goofy, Grandma playing with the kids while I cooked breakfast.

The kids couldn't get enough of honking Grandpa's nose-what a sport!

Gager kept coming back for more.

This last week my parents surprised me and came up for a visit. I guess all the family knew but kept it on the download, I'm surprised my mom didn't break down and tell me! So that morning I had dropped Gage off at Preschool and me and Maicey were up stairs picking up her room. Violet had wandered downstairs and I decided to check on her since our garage door was open. As I was walking down the stairs I heard a man's voice in my living room, seems how Jordan was asleep I darted down and found Grandma and Grandpa Jones on the couch with Vivi. We were all excited to see them! It hadn't been that long since we had seen them so Vi didn't need any time to warm up to them. My Mom and I had a fun time checking out the parade of homes and doing crafts. They also made it for our ward cowboy party, Gage wanted to dress up but none of his atire worked so he was happy taking a sword.

1 comment:

Annette Jones said...

that was a great trip just to surprise you was great. we had a great time with the kids they are so precious we love you and miss you