The Five:
Ten years ago I:
1. was in high school
2. just got my license and ran into pole at maverik (don't ask!)
3. played the clarinet in band
4. pole vaulted in track
5. insecure about myself
On today's to do list:
1. pay some bills online
2. put away some laundry
3. put some cowboy/girl outfits together for a ward party.
4. call Jordan, he is working a double shift so instead of coming home at 11:30pm he will be here at 7:30am.
5. Get some "ME" time in, the kids are all asleep and my house is quiet.
Snacks I enjoy:
1. Cereal, I could eat it for every meal.
2. strawberry yogurt w/ teddy grahams
3. rocky road ice cream
4. blueberry bagel and strawberry cream cheese
5. cantelope
What I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. travel
2. buy a fishing boat
3. invest
4. buy a slightly bigger home in the same neighborhood
5. Help out those in need/charity
Places I've lived:
1. Overton, NV
2. Las Vegas, NV (with Darin and Tami)
3. In our first home in North Las Vegas
4. North las vegas, up the street from our first home.
5. Idaho Falls, ID
Jobs I have had:
1. Inside Scoop
2. Nanny
3. Dairy Queen
4. Bank of America -quality monitor
5. Day care facility while I went to college.
I tag anyone who wants to do this.
1 comment:
How did you wreck your car???? Ha ha
Aren't you glad to be out of Vegas. I bet it is real nice up there miss you guys
Post a Comment