


Yes it is October and we had our first snow. We woke up this morning to a white blanket that covered the ground. It flurried a little yesterday but I never thought it would cover the ground. I actually like the idea of snow for Christmas and the cozy feeling it brings, if only summer could be a little longer-it felt like it flew by. The key is dressing for it, I like no maintenance gear and bare feet so the snow does challenge that. The kids were sure excited to see it though and even though we will be glad when it is gone, it is fun while it is here.
3 comments:
it would be great to have a white christmas lucky you
wow snow! Yeah I don't think Tyson and I will be coming any time soon. Sorry we are WIMPS when it comes to cold weather. We will come when we can enjoy all the sights Idaho has to offer!
Oh, I love the snow. I just like to visit it and then go home. How fun! My sister lived in Idaho for like 6 years. The strangest part for me was when it didn't get dark until 11 at night. I hope you are enjoying it!
Post a Comment