Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pictures from our trip to Logandale/Overton

Violet and Sienna
Uncle Bo and Violet

Bailee and Maicey
I could tell you girls really missed each
other. You were inseperable.

Girl sleep over with Bailee, Maicey, and Jaidyn
You girls had way too much fun. We went in to
check on you at 12:30 and you were all awake
talking and giggling.

Maicey, Kord, and Gage
What trip to Granny and Papas would be
complete without the nintendo ds

Gage and Kabe
You two played so cute together.


3 comments:

Cami said...

Hey there!
It was fun to see you for a little while. Wish you could have stayed longer. We hope we can get to Idaho sometime before the baby gets here. We miss all of you tons!

Annette Jones said...

it was so fun having you down, come anytime we love it hugs and kisses

Torrey said...

It was so nice to see you, Jord and the kids! We have really missed you guys and still missing you!! We will come visit you guys someday I hope! Those girls had so much fun with their girls night! I think we did too! We didn't go to bed until 1 or 2 in the morning!! I swear Maicey had grown all whole foot since June! Your kids are all so cute and very SWEET! Love ya!