14 years ago
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Playdough Fun!
I decided to make some homemade playdough with the kids. They love to help pour ingredients in and it was extra exciting to pick their own color. Violet even snuck in a taste, which didn't look to appealing, but she's ate worse. Maicey pickes blue, Gager picked yellow(his favorite color), and violet picked pink(the one color she knows). I forgot how much better the homemade playdough is than the store bought, it has a cooler texture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
what a great mommy to make you play dough it looks like fun and the colors are great. have fun playing with the dough
Those are big chunks of play dough!! I am sure they had fun! Violets play dough is pink? looks kinda orange... maybe I am color blind! That's funny Violet ate the playdough. Well at least it was homemade, so it is safe! Probably doesn't taste the best, but safe.
You are such a fun Mommy!!
Post a Comment