Happy Halloween!
Today is the day the kids have been looking forward to all month long. They were so excited and asked me all day if they could go trick or treating yet. It didn't help having a kid come over trick or treating at 2:30 pm, I had to explain to the kids that no it was not time yet and that kid would probably not get much candy because not many people would be ready for him.
They all three made it easy on me this year and wanted to wear costumes they already had. Maicey was a snow princess, Gage was a dragon, and Violet was a witch. Dad had to work tonight so I took the kids around the neighborhood and over to Corey and Marianne's.
Maicey and Gage were so cute trading off ringing the doorbell and Violet was all social, making conversation with the people. Violet was such a big girl going up to the door and she loved picking out her own candy. The kids were troopers and barely even used the wagon I brought, we were gone about an hour and forty-five minutes. We were also very lucky to have got home right as the rain started coming down.
They all made out like bandits in the end and had fun sorting their candy (brings back memories).
5 comments:
looks like you kids got alot of candy your costumes were great gage, maicey and violet. wish grandma and grandpa could of seen you in person we miss and love you so much glad you had a great halloween.
I love that gage sorted his candy in the silverware holder. Good idea! And I loved Violet's witch dress. Looks like they made out like bandits!
Happy halloween lisha-boo! Your kids look cute! I like all the quotes on the side of your blog- the new one of Violet needing glasses is funny!!
Looks like you all had fun!! recycling costumes is always nice! my kids were good to me this year too we only had to buy Degan's! LOL
Cute, cute, cute! I can't believe how much candy they got. What a great Halloween. I also recycle costumes. It makes everything easier.
Post a Comment