Saturday, October 18, 2008

Rodger

We left to go out to logandale today for my Uncle Rodgers Funeral. It was a nice service where you could definitely feel the spirit. It was good to see family from my Mom's side since it has been a while since we have all got together. I am sure Rodge was looking down smiling at his "whole family", he loved family gatherings and when everyone came to his house. I will miss Rodgers laugh and his cheesy smile and also the love I felt when I was around him. My Grandpa and Grandma are amazing people who unselfishly cared for Rodge through the thick and the thin and never gave up. They are great examples for me of love and compassion. We will miss you Buddy.

3 comments:

Tami said...

Yes, it was a lot of fun to see everyone! a little crazy but fun! wish you could've stayed longer, we'll make it up your way next summer!!

Annette Jones said...

what a nice tribute to Rodger we love him and will miss him alot. it was great you guys were able to come down we miss you

Torrey said...

Your grandparents are AMAZING people. Their love, faith, strength and patience have certainly been an example to me! Rodger was very loved and he will be missed.