I was really thankful to have Jordan off for Christmas Eve and all of Christmas Morning, it just so happened to be his normal schedule and it worked out great to be there with me and the kids. We had a good family night and the kids loved singing the carols, especially when daddy got a little humorous with his voice.
Gage was not feeling well at all today so I was glad to have him feeling mostly better by Christmas. We let the kids open some blankets that I made them. Gage got a transformers, Violet got a farm one, and Maicey got a tinkerbell.
As I had mentioned before, Gage was running a fever and not feeling up to par. He has been known to do wierd things when this occurs (waking up and talking wierd when he is actually asleep, sleep walking, and talking an extra amount while sleeping). We had put the kids to bed and Jordan and I watched a movie. After the movie I decided to check on Gage and when feeling for his head I realized he was not there. I looked in Maicey's room then being a little worried I mentioned to Jordan that Gage was not upstairs. Jordan and I snuck downstairs in the pitch black trying to cetch Gage in the act but found him sleeping stink bug position on his Christmas cushion. Thinking he saw all of his presents Jordan asked him if Santa had came and he said no. When I carried him back up to his bed I asked him how come he went downstairs to sleep and he said, " Mom, I didn't go, you took me downstairs." Thank goodness he didn't walk right outside!
Violet loved this toy from Gage, she played not stop for an hour.
Gage got a pirates game from Maicey.
1 comment:
those are cute blankets that you made alisha
Post a Comment