Friday, December 26, 2008

*Winter Wonderland*

Well the snow was perfect for making snowmen so the kids and I decided to give it a try.
Vi was sleeping which worked good since she likes snow in small doses. The kids had fun rolling the snow, I never realized that when the snow is right you can just keep rolling it and it gets bigger and bigger. Probably something most everyone knows, but I thought it was pretty cool-maybe I'm just easily entertained.

















Maicey made a baby snowman, the things she comes up with.







6 comments:

Tami said...

Hey Love the snowman, he's cute!! Merry Christmas looks like santa was good to your kids!!! I was fun seeing you guys, thanks for hanging out!! can't wait till next time maybe you'll get to play rockband!!

GrandmaLori said...

I have to say that is probably the CUTEST SNOWMAN I have ever seen!

Love ya!!

Annette Jones said...

looks cold up there but it looks like you had fun building a snowman. we miss you guys so much and love you lots

Rawson Family said...

Hey Doty Family. How is it living in the snow? It looks so cold. It's good to hear from you and I'm glad that we have a way that we can keep in touch, some what. Let me know next time your down to visit so I can stop by and say hi. Tosha

ronda said...

Hey lish
looks like your haveing fun in Idaho. Love the snowman and snow It always feels so peaceful when it snows. We have enjoyed it this year. The kid sure are growing up and getting cutier. luv ya

Monique said...

Your guys' snowmen turned out way better than Jacob's. I guess that's because you guys are suppose to get snow and Vegas isn't:)