Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Big 6 year old- Happy Birthday!


I can't believe how fast you've grown it does not seem that long ago we brought you home from the hospital so tiny and perfect. You were born on Christmas Eve and we couldn't have asked for a more special gift.
Maicey decided she wanted a friend party this year so we invited 10 of her friends. I didn't think we would have such a good turn out but 9 out of those friends made it and boy did our house seem full. Maicey had a good time playing with her friends and having the attention all on her.

She changed her mind a few times on what kind of cake to have but lucky for me she decided on cake cupcakes, she thought they looked fancy! The other cake she came up with was a hello kitty three tier type cake.

They all loved winning a prize for the game SANTA (BINGO).


My Handsome Brown-Eyed Boy!



Sticky candycane. (sang to hot potato)

Maicey loves crafts, they are decorating an ornament.


Pin the nose on the snowman.

PRESENTS!

This is her present from Mom and Dad, we let her open it the morning of her party.
A musical jewelry box.

2 comments:

Torrey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAICEY GIRL!!!

Man Alishaboo- You throw good parties!! I think I will hire you to be my boys birthday party planner! ;) You are very creative.

Cami said...

Happy Birthday to Maicey! Hope you have a Happy Birthday! Love ya lots!