I love this picture of Gage, if you look closely you can see ice on his eyelashes.
Well a storm came in and we got dumped on. The kids were so excited when they woke up and wanted to go out and play. Violet didn't last as long as the other two but she tried. I was out anyway so I decided to shovel out our driveway. Well I ended up just doing it up by out front door, what a workout. We actually have gotten more snow since these pictures, I was happy to see the snow plow out today to FINALLY plow our roads. They were so bad on our little streets our corolla could barely make it and only if it got a running start.
3 comments:
WOW now that is a lot of snow! I love that cute little brown-eyed boy.
Holy smokes that's a lot of snow! These are reasons why I tell my mom I haven't gone to see her yet! I hope you and your family have a very merry Christmas. Hope you get everything you wish for.
that is a lot of snow and it looks so cold. stay warm
Post a Comment