A little while after we were all done decorating houses I notice Violet at the table licking all the icing off. She's my sugarholic
Maicey's Masterpiece!

The kiddy table-not much decorating going on but they were sure having a good time eating up the candy!

Gotcha! I have a hard time getting candid pictures of Jord, what a cutie!
The kiddy table-not much decorating going on but they were sure having a good time eating up the candy!
Gotcha! I have a hard time getting candid pictures of Jord, what a cutie!
Storytime and Christmas Songs!

Grandma let the kids use fancy glasses to drink from and Gage would not put it down, he thought they were the coolest thing.

Grandma let the kids use fancy glasses to drink from and Gage would not put it down, he thought they were the coolest thing.
Maicey and Bailee missed each other, they took turns seeing who could lift the other one up.
No comments:
Post a Comment