Grandma and Grandpa Jones came to visit and we all went to bear world (minus Jordan he is at post academy for his correction officer training). The kids had a blast and loved seeing the deer and petting the potbelly pig. The bears were not the least bit shy they rubbed right next to the vehicle as the kids squealed because they were so close. We were able to see the new Rexburg Temple and walk the grounds, it is in a beautiful location. Mom and I stocked up on some stamped cards that we made, it was fun to have girl time. It is always fun to have Grandma and Grandpa stay with us, Violet loves to tease Grandpa and Maicey and Gage take all the hugs they can get, plus they agree it is an added bonus to play Grandma’s Nintendo DS. ( I think they wore the thing out!)













2 comments:
That's so funny-my family used to go there every year and they have tons of pictures with that raggedy pig! I never got to go though. :(
that was a real fun day to spend with our idaho family hugs and kisses
Post a Comment