What is his name?Jordan
How long have we been married? 8 years this November
How long did we date? we OFFICIALLY dated for 1 year exactly
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? Probably about the same-I snack more.
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? I sing more but Jordan has a good voice when he actually sings.
Who is smarter? I would have to say Jordan
Whose temper is worse? Neither of us really have a temper but mine is worse.
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills but he is in charge of his business one.
Who does the laundry?me mostly on special occasions or when nothing is clean, he'll do a load.
Who cooks dinner? I do but Jord grills
Who drives when together? He does
Who is more stubborn? He is (he's his fathers son)
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Me
Who wears the pants in the family? we each get a leg.
Who mows the lawn? I usually start it and he finishes it.
Who kissed who first? It was a mutual meet in the middle.
Who proposed? He'll say I did but I would say we were both talking about it, I just nudged it. Someone had to.
What is my favorite thing about him? His unconditional love and understanding, he is always there for me and treats me better than I could ever ask for. Plus he is a GREAT Dad! He is the Best!
I tag Cami, Mindy, Ann, and Tami.
How long have we been married? 8 years this November
How long did we date? we OFFICIALLY dated for 1 year exactly
How old is he? 27
Who eats more? Probably about the same-I snack more.
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? He is
Who sings better? I sing more but Jordan has a good voice when he actually sings.
Who is smarter? I would have to say Jordan
Whose temper is worse? Neither of us really have a temper but mine is worse.
Who pays the bills? I pay the bills but he is in charge of his business one.
Who does the laundry?me mostly on special occasions or when nothing is clean, he'll do a load.
Who cooks dinner? I do but Jord grills
Who drives when together? He does
Who is more stubborn? He is (he's his fathers son)
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Me
Who wears the pants in the family? we each get a leg.
Who mows the lawn? I usually start it and he finishes it.
Who kissed who first? It was a mutual meet in the middle.
Who proposed? He'll say I did but I would say we were both talking about it, I just nudged it. Someone had to.
What is my favorite thing about him? His unconditional love and understanding, he is always there for me and treats me better than I could ever ask for. Plus he is a GREAT Dad! He is the Best!
I tag Cami, Mindy, Ann, and Tami.
1 comment:
JORDAN THE BOMB PATIENT AS A OFFICER OF THE LAW. You 2 are quite the amazing pair
Post a Comment