Dinosaurs have been spotted at the Doty's House.
Come and Explore with Gage for his 4th Birthday!
Gage decided this year he wanted a Dinosaur Birthday party and I had a lot of fun planning for it. It was all worth it to see how excited Gager was. He asked me about every 10 minutes when his friends were going to come and when the doorbell FINALLY rang he went crazy screaming and jumping.
Four of his closest friends were able to come, and it was the perfect amount. They had a blast
decorating dino masks:
hatching dino eggs:
Erupt a Volcano:
EAT!! (while roaring like a dinosaur):
Pin the horn on the triceratops:
Make a wish, eat a cupcake:
Don't wake the dino:
Don't forget the Pinata:homemade (can't you tell) I actually liked it better than the store bought kind because the kids were actually able to break it themselve.
Presents: building dinos, nerf gun, cars, car track, spy kit=excited kid
the dino bunch:
Well the party was a success based on Gage's excitement. Gage you are getting so big, I can't believe it was four years ago on Labor day that you blessed our family. You add so much to our home and we are so glad you were sent to us. You are my little cuddle bug and such a great kid! We love you and hope you had a special day because you are a very special boy.
8 comments:
gager it looks like you had a great birthday party. wish gpa and me could have been there. you are such a special little boy and we love and miss you so much lots of love Alisha you did a great job what a terrific mom we love you all.
Happy Birthday Gager!!! Dillon is bummed he missed out on your party, he said: maybe next year!! It looked like alot of fun!
Lisha, you're so creative for your parties. I was very impressed with your pinata! Happy Birthday Gage!
what a fun party! Happy birthday Gage.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGER! You are growing up so fast. You are such a fun and sweet little boy. We love you!
You planned a great party Alisha. It looks like the kids really enjoyed it! I like Violet's cute Dino hair in the first picture!!
Cute party! Happy Birthday to Gage! (as well as me too!) Have a fun day!
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear gager, happy birthday to you. I miss you and love you. I wish I could be in Idaho and play with you. Love Maya
Gager, Happy birthday gager. Love Alexa
Lish, Super cute party. I think Maya is gonna do a Fancy Nancy Party. Do you read those books? LOVE ViVi hair in that first picture...priceless.
Happy late Birthday Gage! You are so creative! Do you think you can be my party planner?
Post a Comment