This Summer Jord and I decided we would take advantage of some of our yard space and plant a garden. I somehow killed most every house plant
Maicey came in screaming that the watermelon had
grown really big (I swear it was overnight) and there are a
few more coming up.
I think Maicey has had the most fun with the
I think Maicey has had the most fun with the
garden, it is so cute watching her pull parts of the lettuce off or the
peas and munch on it. We also have some zucchini, cucumbers, and
peas and munch on it. We also have some zucchini, cucumbers, and
tomatoes that look like they will survive. Anyway we have had a lot
of fun with it and next year I will definitely know some better technique's.
3 comments:
Your garden looks great grew alot since we were there love ya
Yay Lisha! A real garden-I'm terrible at that stuff. Don't grow too much zucchini-my parents grew some my senior year and we had to eat it EVERY day.
Wow, your garden looks great!
I'm so glad you have a blog too, it's been so fun to stay in touch with the family!
Miss you guys,
Post a Comment