Well today I am one year older, I am now 26.
Thanks to my family I had a GREAT day! I
actually celebrated it yesterday since Jordan had the day
off work and he spoiled me. I got the whole morning to
myself, which was a nice change. Jordan took Maicey to
school, did some shopping with the kids, and picked Maicey
up. He grilled a great dinner and even made me brownies (I am
not a big fan of cake.) Jordan hasn't always been a
big fan of birthdays but I guess almost 8 years of me hounding
him paid off. He did all of it on his own instead of me
planning my own party. Thanks to my sweetie I had a special day!
5 comments:
happy birthday alisha and Jordan did a great job what a hubbie love you
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISHABOO!! You have such a sweet husband! Good job Jord! I will have to show Ty your blog, maybe he will learn something from Jordan! No I am kidding... Tyson is a romantic. :)
Happy birthday Lisha! I can't believe you're 26! You seem much younger than me and I'm 27! I wish my man was as considerate as yours-good job Jordan!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a really good day.
Love and miss you
By the way, that top pic is hysterical because all of your kids have kool-aid smiles. Ha ha!
Post a Comment