

Well I can't believe it but Maicey just started her first day of Kindergarten today! I chose to put her in PM so we could take our time in the morning. Maicey has been so excited to start school and she is ready! She wanted to walk to school this morning (kindergarteners get buses on the fourth day of school ). The school is only up the street from our house but there is no crosswalk to get across a pretty busy street so I am kind of excited about her being able to ride the bus. Plus the fact that riding the school bus was the highlight of kindergarten for Maice. Here is a picture of her in her stylin clothes she picked out the night before, way to go Maicey! Gage and Maicey are the best of buds and it was so cute when we got home from dropping Maicey off because Gage announced, "I miss Maicey"
9 comments:
How exciting for you and for Maicey! She will LOVE all the creative activities they get to do. Sending mine off ALL DAY on Monday!
you look soooo cute maicey Have a great time in school me and papa love you lots and well as gage and violet. We miss you too.
Hooray for the first day of school! Maicey looks stylin'!
Maicey looks so cute!, How did you do Leshy?, I have a feeling I'm gonna need to put tissue in my pockets on monday. They are getting so big way to fast.
Hey Maicey, Dillon wants you to know he got some fillings in his teeth today!! my teacher is Mrs. Hardy, I go to school on monday!! you should come over here sometime, what kind of teacher did you get? I miss you, from Dillon
She is so cute! Can't believe they grow up so fast. Jacob starts 2nd grade on Monday. He's feeling pretty grown up!
Congrats for the first day of school Maicey. Konnor and Bailee go in a few days. We love you lots.
Oh Maicey.... you are so super cute! You are such a big girl now. I love you.
I love the change of your blog template! Very cute! I really like having 3 columns.
Post a Comment