After a few long months Maicey you finally lost your tooth. You had a friend over two nights ago doing gymnastic moves over the couch. I heard you say, "Mom, what is this, is this my tooth, I think my tooth popped out!" You were really excited and unsure what had happened. Your tooth popped out and landed right in the palm of your hand. You were so cute about the tooth fairy and immediately put it under your pillow, you also wanted to ask her what she does with the tooth.
The next morning you ran to Mom and Dad's room to show us the dollar you were so proud of and a letter from the tooth fairy. Who would have thought the tooth fairy uses your tooth to build houses for her friends? You couldn't believe your eyes when you examined your pillow and notice that the tooth fairy left behind fairy dust--REAL FAIRY DUST!
I love your toothless grin!
4 comments:
Cute Maicey, Man you have a good tooth fairy!!, Dillon's going to be bummed he wants to loose a tooth so bad, Oh well the longer the better right!! Love & Miss you guys
hey maicey you look cute without your tooth and what a good tooth fairy you have that leaves you money and a note and real fairy dust we love and miss you guys so much love you maicey
Hooray for Maicey! I just showed M&E the post and then Em said, "well she can't beat me cuz I've already lost three. Maicey can't beat me." Everything is such a competition with her :)
A house made of teeth? How about that's how they make dentures? You crack me up Leeshy.
Post a Comment