"I love you a bushel and a peck and a hug around your neck."
Maicey 5
Maicey is my calm and easy going girl. She likes the colors pink and purple (of course). She is interested in bugs and beetles and loves searching for them. She is a great big sister who loves mothering Violet. " When I grow up I want to be a singer, an archeologist, and a doctor. "
Gage 3
Oh Gager is my little comedian. He comes up with the cutest stories, songs, sayings that always gives me a laugh. Gage loves dinosaurs, choo choo trains, and cars (a typical boy).I want to be a four fwheeler driver, drive a worker truck, and be an archeologist and find cool things."
Violet 2
Our little ViVi is such a cheeser. She is always cheesing it for the camera the minute she sees it. She is our spunky one and I notice a little bit more of Gager's comical side in her everyday. She is getting so big and independent.
Flying High
2008
THIS IS THE LIFE!
Kids say the cutest things:
08/2008 Gage and I were at the store getting goods for his birthday and he kept whining to buy something. I told him he couldn't get anything here but I needed to go to Smith's and he could pick out something there. After a little longer of shopping he said, "Mom, can we go to Joseph Smith's to buy something."
12/2011 Gage- "Mom I peed a little bit in my pants." MoM-"How come you did that?" Gage- "I don't know, I didn't feel like I needed to go pee. Maybe I was just marking a territory."
"Mom, I am going to dream about you tonight" -Violet Doty (10/2011)
08/2008 Me and Maicey were talking about her B-day and she said, " I know Mom, I can have fireworks at my party, big ones. That would be a great idea."
08/2008 Gage climbed into bed with me and Jordan this morning and was snuggled right between us. Out of nowhere Gage proclaimed, " This is the life!"
09/08 I said I love you to Maicey as I tucked her in to bed and her reply was as always, how much she loved me. "I love you a thousand fifty times going around the planets."
09/08 Violet's new phrase that she learned from Gage is, "What ga heck!" It makes me laugh everytime and amazed she uses it in the right context.
09/08 Violet was eating a ring pop at Walmart and she declared, "I be a sucker." I asked her, "You want to be a sucker when you grow up." She said, "ya"
09/2008
M- "Violet here's some marshmallows" V- "Marsmallows, I love marsmallows!"
09/2008
Violet was rubbing her eye. I said, "Vi is something in your eye?" Violet replied, "Mesquito in eye." M-"There's a mesquito in your eye." V- "Daddy put mesquito in eye."
10/2008
After Maicey brushed her teeth for bed she declared, "I'm hungry, can I have a snack before bed." I replied, "Maicey we just brushed your teeth, the idea is to brush your teeth after your done eating not right before." Maicey said, "Well, can I just put something in my mouth and not chew."
10/2008
Violet was telling me how she thought it was mommy in my room instead of daddy. she said, "I get glasses so I see daddy."
11/08
Me and the kids were talking about how we can live with Heavenly Father again. Maicey said, "Mom I don't want to live with Heavenly Father because the Lamanites are there." it is so cute what kids say and I had to explain that if we do what is right then we can live with him again and the Lamanites can only live with Heavenly Father if they promise to CTR.
11/2008
The next day after Maicey lost her tooth she said, "Mom, I feel like a ten year old now that I lost my tooth."
12/2008
Maicey's teacher asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up and she replied, "An Archeologist." Her teacher must have wondered how she came up with that so she said," Do know anyone that is an archeologist?" Maicey replied, "Ya, My Dad!"
01/2009
We were driving in the car and Maicey asked, "Mom, do cars go to heaven?"
03/2009
"Mom, do noses have eardrums?" -gage
05/2010
Gage said: "Mom, I wish cats pooped worms cause then it would be good for our garden."
2 comments:
Cute pictures and nice shirt Jord!
very cute pictures of gage and daddy
Post a Comment