Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!




We had an unusual Thanksgiving this year without going to our extended families. I have to admit it was nice though relaxing at home with each other. We had the usual feast and the kids colored some pictures for decoration. A little bit after we ate Maicey said, "Thanksgiving is not my favorite holiday!" I replied, "why not?" Maicey said, "All we do is eat."

3 comments:

Annette Jones said...

looks like you had a great thanksgiving and i agree with maicey that we eat to much

Torrey said...

That looks like a fancy dinner! haha I like the name tags and place mats- very creative!! We missed you guys, but glad that you had a relaxing day!

shamanda said...

Lishy we missed you ad D's house. We played rock band and Ann and I were the singers so I know if you were there you'd sing with us too. You know how we don't care how bad we sound (well me anyway). Jord look pretty cool in his uniform!