I decided I better volunteer in Maicey's class if she's going to have any parties, I don't know if there is a lack of Parents who will help but I am happy to. It is fun to see Maicey in school and see how she interacts. I made this cool turkey and as you can tell I'm pretty proud of it, it is nice when things I make actually look like they are supposed to. We did a craft, played pin the feather on the turkey and had a "feast."
When I was standing by Maicey's table one of the boys at the table said, "Did you know that Braxton (a boy in her class) used to like Maicey."
Maicey was so cute and neive about it when we were talking at home. She was kind of sad that someone didn't like her. I explained to her that sometimes when boys say they like her that they think she is cute. Maicey immediately turned bright red and had a huge grin.
2 comments:
pretty cute turkey Alisha and maicey you are just too cute
Uh Oh Lishy it's starting already.
That turkey is cool that's pretty talented, I'm impressed. I made some toffe the other day and it turned out good then I tried to make it again and it was kind of burnt tasting. My cooking skills are slim to none.
Post a Comment