Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In All Her Sweetness

I love this picture of Vi. Most of the pictures we have of Vi show her funniness, craziness, and spunkiness. This picture shows all of her SWEETNESS. We love our Vi, she is our sweet little pumpkin.

5 comments:

Annette Jones said...

Vi what a cute picture, grandma and papa miss you so much we also miss maicey and gage we love you

Torrey said...

Man she has grown! She is such a sweet girl. Very cute picture of her!

Tami said...

She does look sweet and innocent! Yeah we've already been using santa as a bribing tool, I think it's good year round!! bummed your not going to be here for thanksgiving maybe next year!! Love & Miss you guys

Mel said...

She is really cute! And I love your blog, especially the cute things your kids have said. It's fun to see how their minds work. By the way, this is Melissa from down the street. The "Mel" has thrown some people off, even my sister!

Doty6strong said...

Oh there's Violet. Hi Violet! Love Lexie