Thursday, November 20, 2008



Lately Gage has been asking for his own boy baby doll. I remembered the girls had two babies that were mine when I was little and one happened to be a boy. Gage is so cute with his baby, he doesn't have it too much during the day but he cuddles with it at night. I asked him what his baby's name was and he said, "Baby Boy."
It was so cute tonight though because as he was playing with it he said, " Mom my Baby's name is Conrad." I replied, "really" then he said, "Conrad's a good name Huh?"
Gage loves to be around his uncle Conrad. He loves to cuddle up next to him, try on his sunglasses and hat, he loves playing the games on his phone, and he especially loves it when his uncle spins him around in the air. Conrad is a great uncle to the kids and I know Gage feels his love. Now his baby goes by the name Baby Conrad.

3 comments:

Torrey said...

That is so sweet! Conrad is a good name and a good person!

Annette Jones said...

gage you are just too cute we love you

Doty6strong said...

That is cute. Conrad is a hot topic around our house too!