Saturday, November 29, 2008

-THANKFUL-



This is our thankful tree. I got the idea online and thought it would be a good idea to help instill the reason as to why we have thanksgiving. The kids loved putting leaves on the tree with what they were thankful for written on them. Violet even got involved and after rewording thankful to what makes her happy she caught right on.

Maicey is most thankful for... Mommy, Daddy, Vivi, Gage, stores, food, and paper.

Gage is most thankful for... toys, toilet paper, toilets, mommy, daddy, and Maicey.

Violet is most thankful for... "G", her hair, and Jesus-Jesus loves me

I am so thankful for my sweet, sweet kids. They brighten my day and strengthen me to do better. Also for the BEST Husband, he is considerate of my feelings and is always there for me. He believes in me and lets me know that he loves me--everyday. You are the best! For all of my extended family who shows such great love and support to me and my family, they are such great examples to me. Most of all I am thankful for my Savior, without him I would have nothing and because of him I am so blessed. He strengthens me and gives me hope and I know that he is there for me-Always.

3 comments:

Annette Jones said...

what a sweet family which I love very much

Torrey said...

haha... oh Gager! He is such a cute and funny little boy. That is a cute idea! Violet is so sweet and is a very good little talker!

Tami said...

Cute Idea, I'll have to do that one next year!!, We missed you this year but it looks like you did an awesome job making all the fixings!! Love & Miss you